Welcome

OCD DSP is brought to you by:
 
PREZJA PRODUCTIONS

Virtue


Virtue is an advanced compressor unit designed for one thing, ultimate control. With this compressor look no further. Profiled compressor envelopes (FET,OPTO,VCA etc.) Internal Sidechain Filters, extreme values for creative distortion, revolutionary one of a kind fader controllers for improved accuracy & ergonomics with mouse or trackball and many more. 

I have build this compressor for my production work, I hope you find it useful and creatively inspiring. Manuals and data will be out as soon as I write them.








VST/WIN 32BIT (v 1.0.2)

(It will also work with RTAS win adapter)

LICENSE

FREE - GNU GPL


MANUAL

(hint: use +Shift, for fine tune all controls)

BUGFIX HISTORY

none


FAQ: 

Q: No mac osx ?

A: My platform does not support osx compiling so far, when platform dev updates to that, osx will be available.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, I live in Japan.

    Virtue is the most trustworthy among the free plugins.
    Moreover, it is wonderful to be able to compress without contaminating the sound.

    Thank you so much, and I wish for your happiness.

    ReplyDelete